Is it time to call for preventative maintenance?
Below are symptoms you may be experiencing which may require your AC and heating system to be serviced:
- Your Air Conditioner Runs Too Long
- Your Air Conditioner Runs All the Time
- Your Utility Bills Seem High
- The Indoor Humidity is Just As High or Higher than the Outdoor Humidity
- Some Rooms are Hot while Other Rooms are Cool
- Your House Never Seems to be Comfortably Cool Enough
- You’ve had Refrigerant Added More than Once in the Past 5 Years
- There is Too Little Air Flow from the Floor or Ceiling Registers
- Extremely Cold Air is Blowing from the Registers
- The Air Conditioner Keeps Shutting Off When the House is Hot.
- The Air Conditioner Has Not Been Serviced For More Than Two Years.